Monday, April 14, 2014

3 Event Planning Lessons I Wish I Learned Sooner

VIA NYIAD
This [past] February, our company, Leslie-Manning Events, celebrated nine years in the wedding and event planning business. Where did the time go? It seems like yesterday that I was crafting and obsessing over our first ad, which I posted on Craigslist, and watched horror-stricken as another aspiring wedding planner promptly stole the material. It was my first lesson learned, but not my last. Some lessons were motivating, others almost made me quit, but there were three that I wish I had learned sooner because they are essential to success and longevity in the industry.

Read what they are over at the New York Institute of Art and Design. It's my latest gig, so I hope you come back for more.

For full article, CLICK HERE.

No comments: