Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sneak Peek: Juli and Jonathan Wed


Juli and Jonathan planned their storybook nuptials in five months, and if that was not a big enough hurdle to get over, the whole time Juli lived in Beijing where she works for the US State Department. Every night, I would set my alarm to go off at 1:00 a.m., so I could wake up and reply to her emails in real time. I didn't have to, but I know I love the feeling of people responding to my emails in a timely manner, so I try to do the same for my clients. Plus, I enjoyed every minute of assisting them in planning their nuptials that was full of fun DIY projects and sweet surprises for their guests. It was a beautiful day, and we at Leslie-Manning Events are very grateful that we were a part of it. Huge thanks to Shane Carpenter of Readyluck Photography for the gorgeous image above!

No comments: