Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sneak Peek: Noel and Kyle Wed

On September 2nd, 2012, I received an email from newly engaged couple, Noel and Kyle, with a line that instantly got my attention: "After several days of googling, reading, and talking, we keep coming back to this team...We think we've found the one :0)".

According to Noel, one of the reasons they kept coming back to us was due to my September 9th, 2011 blog post "Destination DC: Getting Married on the National Mall." In that post, I said I heart intimate weddings, so on May 25, 2013 we did Noel and Kyle's intimate wedding on the National Mall. It was a perfect day, overflowing with love and joy, and we at Leslie-Manning Events were thrilled to be a part of the celebration. Congratulations Noel and Kyle!

See more of Noel and Kyle's intimate DC nuptials in our web gallery. Special thanks to Ben and Christy Dakin of Captive Light Photography for the beautiful images!

No comments: