Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Newly engaged? Start reading here

VIA STELLA MARRS
For the post-engagement season this year, I have decided to dig deep into this blog’s archive to find the most helpful posts for the newly engaged.

I started this blog back in November of 2006. At the time I was newly engaged myself, and although I had been planning events for five years prior as a conference and event planner, I had also just launched Leslie-Manning Events in partnership with Jenniffer Manning, so I had a lot to share; therefore, I would like to encourage you to dig into the archives of this blog, I think it's chock-full of useful, and timeless, information, but if you’re short on time, here are my top five picks:
The Magazine to have and to hold
Mind that guest list
You need a planner
Working with hotels
Pick just one

Happy planning!

No comments: