Friday, March 30, 2012

What I'm Loving Today: Mexican Wedding Cakes


Lately, I've been obsessed with Mexican Wedding Cakes. I'm planning a wedding shower, and I think they will be a tasty addition to the dessert table. However, I've been going back and forth on the idea, because the last thing I want is to look around and see a room full of women with powdered sugar down the front of their dresses. But, alas, I've decided to throw caution to the wind and add the cookies. In fact, I think I'll whip some up this weekend (yes, I bake on the weekends too). I found a great recipe on the blog of Pati's Mexican Table, complete with step-by-step instructions and imagery. If you'd like to see the shower come together, follow my board on Pinterest (I'm just getting started).

1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

oooo adore this. fabulous post. thanks for sharing, love. I hope you have a fabulous weekend. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com