Monday, November 28, 2011

A new day


For the past two weeks I have been enjoying an unplugged vacation (except for that one moment of weakness when our cruise ship pulled into port in Florida and I discovered that there was free WiFi on the beach). For the most part it was easier than I thought it would have been to be unplugged. I spent the time reconnecting with my loved ones and friends, and playing Bingo. Don't give me that look, I was UNPLUGGED! Anyhow, I’m back. We’re back.

If you visit this blog regularly, you might have noticed that we’ve recently made some changes...tada! Most notably, or at least I hope you’ve noticed, this blog no longer has a name. I am and will remain decidedly uncomplicated, but judging from the number of PR emails I receive weekly, I think this blog is perceived as a bridal blog that is our business rather than a blog for our business; the open sign on our virtual front door, so I hope this change allows the true purpose of the blog to shine through.

If you’ve checked out the newly refreshed Leslie-Manning Events website (and if you haven’t here’s the link: www.lesliemanningevents.com), you might have also noticed that I am now on Pinterest. I’m just getting started, so check back. Also, if you like my style, follow me.

Finally, if you like the refresh let me know. Change isn't always easy.

No comments: