Monday, June 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Today: Chalkboard spray paint

Found this chalkboard table numbers project on Style at Home Magazine online. It sounds like a wonderful weekend task to do with your fiance/fiancee, especially if you're planning an Anthropologie wedding and want to add as much handmade love as possible to your big day. But if you're not crafty, don't despair, there's always Etsy. Who says the handmade love has to come from you? Anyhow, I really love their idea of using a color, although black is still a front runner with me, I think adding color is simply superb.

2 comments:

Tina @ wedding favors said...

This is a really unique idea and a wonderful way to add flavor to our decorations at home.

Amy ~ Belles on a Budget said...

I LOVE chalkboard paint! It's a relatively easy way to make vases or table numbers unique. I made centerpieces out of recycled bottles and chalkboard spray paint and just loved how they turned out.