Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sneak peek: Halcyon House

Yesterday's event was perfect!

On Friday evening when the decision was made to relocate the event from the Hirshhorn Museum to Halcyon House to avoid cancellation if a Government shutdown did occur, I would not have dared to use such a lofty sentiment. But I was working with professionals. A few tweaks to the design combined with great weather, and the "Plan B" venue seemed like the natural first choice. I am very grateful to Wendy Charles at the Halcyon House for being so accommodating on such extremely short notice and Andrew Morrell of Andrew Morrell Photography for these wonderful images.

picture-1picture-2picture-4picture-7picture-63picture-14
picture-15picture-16picture-19picture-23picture-24picture-32
picture-25picture-35picture-54picture-41picture-60




Halcyon House, a set on Flickr.

1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

love. I'm so excited I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news and check out pictures from the fall/winter preview I attended yesterday in Beverly Hills. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com