Friday, July 16, 2010

Sample Sale!

I know I've been a little lackluster on the inspiration for the past two weeks (there have been a whirlwhind of unexpected but wonderful guests in my life!), but I promise next week I will be back to regular posting.

For now, let's leave you with a little weekend goodwill for our local brides: a sample sale at Carine's Bridal Atelier up in Georgetown! This Sunday ONLY from 10am-2pm, Bridal Gowns by Monique Lhuillier, Kenneth Pool, Rivini, Jenny Lee, Carolina Herrera & many more gowns will be priced from 40% to 90% off!


For out-of-towners (and attendees of the sale), Carine thoughtfully posted some FAQs about sample sales on her blog. Check them out!

2 comments:

Ms. Wedding Crasher said...

That is where I got my dress! Carine's is amazing! They have great service and I got my dress from their last sample sale. It was originally 6,000 dollars and I got it for $999 :)

Ms. Wedding Crasher said...

Thanks! I passed this along on my blog. I think everyone should know about Carine's :)