Friday, April 30, 2010

Meeting Colin Cowie

Colin Cowie and I had lunch yesterday (at least that's how I want to tell it; it's my story after all). In actuality, I bumped into him on the trade show floor on my way to get free crepes from The Crepemaker. Meeting Colin was much sweeter. Earlier, shortly before his keynote, he turned around in his chair and made eye contact with me, and I just knew he was excited to see me (again, my story and I'm sticking with it). During his keynote, I was writing as fast as my fingers would let me. Just to glean even a little knowledge from this expert was well worth spending the day in shoes that made my piggies squeal.

(Next time I'll remember to turn on the flash).
.
Much thanks to BizBash Media and the Fort Lauderdale CVB for affording me the opportunity.

No comments: