Monday, March 8, 2010

Bachelor Wedding

The wedding of Bachelor couple Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney is scheduled to air tonight at 8 p.m. on ABC. The odds of a "Bachelor" marrying his pick is about as great as my Powerball chances, so I must tune in to witness this historic event (spoiler alert: he did not dump her at the altar for Melissa Rycroft).

This morning, a sales rep at the Terranea Resort, where they got hitched, sent me a link to Socialite Life to see photos of the wedding. My favorite shot is this one of the bride. I love the guy in the background injecting a bit of reality into the surreality of it all.

2 comments:

Wholesale flowers said...

I don't follow Bachelor very closely (actually at all), but this is a very beautiful gown. Do you know what are the flowers in the wedding bouquet? I've been straining my eyes to get a good look at them, but they blend into the dress.

Leslie Weekes said...

I believe they're Phalaenopsis Orchids. I don't know for a fact, it just looks like that to me.