Thursday, February 11, 2010

A pretty new dress! (Bridesmaid or not)

Hello Decidedly Uncomplicated blog-readers! I’m happy to be aboard! Leslie gave me a great introduction, so I’ll just dive right in!

While I wasn’t much of a girly-girl (and still think I’m not, although working for a wedding planner may be a very strong argument to the contrary), one thing I have always loved is a pretty dress. Which is why, when a wonderful friend asked me to be a bridesmaid in her upcoming wedding, I began to inundate said poor friend with emails of links and photos of dresses.

Thanks to her, I stumbled across my newfound love: the Nordstrom Bridesmaid collection. They have some gorgeous dresses for every style and they’re decently priced for great-quality products. And the best part? You can order online and take it back in store, with no time-constraint! Not to mention that the sales-people are super friendly and helpful!

The above combines a million of my favorite things: the color purple, a classic tea-length dress, a pretty strapless silhouette, and a modern bow. (I may or may not have taken advantage of the great sale currently at Nordstrom’s and being snowed in for 5 days and purchased this beauty for myself, as a new party dress…).

No comments: