Friday, October 23, 2009

How to waste a hundred bucks

So, last week Friday, I was in Montreal, Canada working and experiencing different things like Kinesiology, which I signed up for at Studio Bliss and then I followed that up with a lymphatic drainage massage that rescued my sinuses (in turn rescuing me), but that's not how I wasted a hundred bucks. That happened when I visited Oglivy's and happened upon the Talika counter. You see, I learned about Talika through Fashion Tribes. Notably, their Bust Serum, so "I must, I must," but then I didn't. Instead, I bought an electric nail shaper. I told myself that I will save a lot of money in the long run if I started doing my nails myself instead of at the salon, so an hour later in my hotel room, I butchered my perfectly innocent nails with my new electric nail shaper, and then had to go to the nail salon to save them, and that's how I wasted a hundred bucks!

I reasoned the only person having a worse day was the bride whose train was run over by a taxi cab. Brides take note: if you're doing a photoshoot in the middle of the street, first make sure your city is free of obnoxious cabbies. In the driver's defense though, her train was unbelievably long.

Au revoir Montreal! until next time, eh?

1 comment:

Howerton+Wooten Events said...

Great post! I enjoyed reading it this morning.

Love & Soul Always, Kay