Friday, September 25, 2009

Last wedding of the year

It's been a crazy couple of weeks; however, I'm happy to report that our wedding season is over. This year it ended a little earlier than usual, but what an ending. We worked with a terrific couple - Kaja and Dan - at a venue that's quickly becoming one of my favorites - the House of Sweden. If you're a regular reader of this blog, you may remember our last event at the House of Sweden. It was also the last event allowed on their rooftop, so I'm honored to hold that distinction.

I was fortunate enough to work with photographer Stephen Bobb of Love Life Images (see a sneak peek of Kaja and Dan's wedding on his blog). I cannot say enough good things about Stephen. He is a consummate professional.

Congratulations Kaja and Dan!

1 comment:

Chatterberries said...

What a sweet and lovely couples, beautiful!