Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Congratulations Suzanne and Kyle!

Last week, I was in Toronto, Canada tying up the loose ends and coordinating my niece's wedding. I have never had so much fun working. What an awesome couple! and I'm not just saying that because they're family; it was awesome working with them. I was so honored when Suzanne and Kyle asked me to help coordinate their day (and let me tell you there's no pressure like making sure your niece has the most perfect wedding day), and I was so happy when it was over. I worked the wedding alone, and now I appreciate the people who work with me that much more, but after the work was done, I danced until my feet quit (sometime around 1 a.m.). The next day I checked into the Iyashi Bedrock Spa and got to experience rock bathing. O.M.G. what a wonderful experience. It made my achy bones feel like dancing again, but I opted to sleep.

No comments: