Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our client featured in The Knot Real Weddings

I once received an email from a bride that read:

"I've been reading your blog since I've been engaged and you sound like the perfect wedding planner for me."

I knew right then that she would be the perfect client for me too. And now almost two years later, Crystal and Nick's wedding will be featured in the 2009 Fall/Winter issue of The Knot DC, Maryland, & VA. Get a sneak peek here.

This would not have been possible without Crystal's creativity (she designed her own invitations and stationery among other things). Erin's amazing photography, and the "perfect" wedding planner who brought them together (yes, I know, I'm not exactly preserving the modesty here).

I'm looking forward to working with some more perfect clients in the coming years, so I guess I'll keep up this blog.

Congratulations Crystal and Nick!
.
psst: click on the image above for a larger hi-res version.

3 comments:

Crys said...

Ack! It's still weird seeing my face on the internets.. But you were definitely the perfect planner for me and I'm SO glad we had the chance to work together!! Hope you're doing well and staying busy. :) (BTW - LOVE the new logo!)

Sleepy Bear said...

You are a really awesome planner! I'm trying to become one myself (in college currently) and hope to gain a lot of insight from you and your blog :-) Keep it up!

Tabitha Dantzler, NC Destination Wedding Planner said...

That's wonderful that you are attracting clients with your blog. Congratulations on your feature in the Knot!!