Sunday, April 5, 2009

A sneak peek

I'm so excited. I'm working with the White House florist on a Lincoln-themed event that's happening later this month. I was even able to score the base plates used at President Obama's inauguration luncheon. Here's a sneak peek:

The floral mock-up.

The inaugural luncheon base plates.

The actual linen used at President Obama's inauguration lunch (I'm not using these though)

The full mock-up of my event.

In my mind, I can hear Hail to the Chief being played.

5 comments:

Howerton+Wooten Events said...

Wow! Congrats to you! Knock 'em dead!

Love & Soul Always, Kay

Sleepy Bear said...

Wow... that's so amazing! I'm so excited for you and this event. Good luck on it!

Leslie Weekes said...

Thank you!

I had to edit my post to add: "President" as one of my friends pointed that out to me this morning.

Crys said...

That's exciting! Looks lovely!

Cherished Gifts And Favors said...

I can't wait for you to post day of photos and blog more about the details after the event. Congratulations on getting the opportunity to plan this prestigious event.