Friday, March 13, 2009

I've got a new gig!

Starting today (okay, yesterday), I am the new DC Wedding Planning Examiner on Examiner.com. Check out my page here. What does this mean? it means I will be writing about tips, trends, ideas, advice, inspiration, venues, events, and vendors in my adoptive home town of "W-a-s-h-i-n-g-t-o-n, baby D.C.! The greatest place to be." Yeah, I know I'm corny, but I love that song by The Magnetic Fields. Anyhow, I will continue to update this blog and will at times cross-post. In the meantime, visit my page and bookmark it, especially if you're planning Washington, DC nuptials.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Holy Cow girl! That is AWESOME news! Couldn't have happened to a nicer girl/writer! :)
I've been a fan for a loooong time. No time like the present to say hi and offer great big huge CONGRATS!

Leslie said...

Robyn,

Thank you so much!

Leslie

Crys said...

WooHoo!! That's so exciting! Done and done.

Cherished Gifts And Favors said...

That is very exciting and a great opportunity for you. Congratulations!