Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm ready for my close-up (I guess)

Last May, one of my couples was filming for an episode of HGTV's Property Virgins. It was two weeks before their wedding. The producer remarked that they were very calm and they replied that they had a terrific wedding planner. The producer then decided that the wedding planner should be a part of the show. Enter Leslie stage left. I filmed three scenes in one hour at the couple's wedding venue Woodend Mansion, and I did a fabulous job while the cameras weren't rolling. When they were I was like a deer caught in headlights. I did learn what not to do if I'm ever in front of TV cameras again.

The episode is scheduled to air tonight at 8 p.m. It has been airing in Canada since last November. One of my aunts saw it and told me that I was in it as long as a sneeze, so don't sneeze or you'll miss me.

UPDATE: My aunt was wrong. I was featured twice; that's at least two sneezes. Anyhow, view some pictures from Emily & Chris' wedding day in my right sidebar.

3 comments:

cici said...

I am so glad I caught this just in time to catch you tonight. Good Luck!. I am sure you did a great job;]

Vicky @ Event Accomplished said...

Oh I remember you telling me about them! Is it the couple looking in the Rockville area? I just watched that episode but was flipping between another show and didn't see you! I will have to watch it again.

suicide_blond said...

the site "makeover" looks great..
and am i gonna have to start calling you Hollywood???
xoxo