Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pardon my dust

Change has come to Washington, DC and I feel the need to follow suit and makeover my blog. Hope you like!

It's been three years afterall, and I've become so bored with my template that I don't feel inspired to blog anymore. Please bear with me as I continue to tinker and tweak until I'm perfectly happy with the outcome (or as happy as I can get considering that I'm working within the limitations of Blogger and my own non-existant technical and graphic design skills).

8 comments:

Elizabeth Bailey said...

The new format and new pictures on the blog look great!

Leslie said...

Beth - Thank you!

Crys said...

Ooo! It's very pretty so far. Keep tinkering away!

Leslie said...

Crystal - thank you!!!

Cherished Gifts And Favors said...

I love your new header. So pretty and stylish.

Leslie said...

Thanks. However, it's a placeholder until I'm finished tweaking the one I would like to put up there instead. Maybe you can tell me which you prefer when I'm done.

Kelly, Your SW Florida Destination Wedding Planner said...

it looks awesome!

Leslie said...

Kelly - I'm just trying to keep up with you :) Thanks!