Saturday, January 10, 2009

An inexpensive, over-the-counter teeth whitener that works?


You betcha! (I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist).

Anyhow, a few weeks ago, I stumbled upon an issue of New Beauty Magazine that came with a box of sample beauty supplies and a $20 gift card (that my hubby accidentally threw out). In the box was a sample of Super Smile, which I gave to him. I think he has a gorgeous smile, but I have been trying for months to get him to whiten it to no avail. So, I gave him the Super Smile and asked him to be my guinea pig.

Today, sipping on a glass of wine on the balcony of our room in a gorgeous resort in Tucson, Arizona (sorry, folk, but this weekend I will not be freezing with you in DC), I was amazed to see that my husband's teeth were brilliantly white. I was stunned. STUNNED. I almost threw away my glass of red wine (almost).

The Super Smile worked!

For me, this is a first of all the over-the-counter whiteners I've tried (and I've tried many) in the past. I plan to experiment on myself next (a $20 gift card would come in really handy right now).

(It's important to note that my husband does not smoke, drink red wine or coffee; poor guy doesn't know what he's missing).

No comments: