Thursday, June 12, 2008

What I'm loving today

I should title this post what I'm REALLY loving today.

Eye-Fi!


Part of the reason I never have any photos is because I never remember to download them, so I can't take new ones without sacrifcing a picture or two (of course, with my photography skills that may be a good thing). Anyway, some innovative entreprenuer developed a solution to my problem. It's called Eye-Fi and here's the description from the Photojojo web site:

"Eye-fi is a magical orange SD memory card that will not only store 2GB worth of pictures, it'll upload them to your computer and to Flickr, Facebook, Picasa and more. Even geo-tag them so you can see exactly where in the world you took the photo wirelessly, invisibly, automatically! [It looks like] a normal 2GB memory card and works with nearly any camera that takes SD memory."
.
Now, you can send ceremony photos instantly to distant family and friends.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

What is this MAGIC? I need one. Now.

Leslie said...

Oh Crystal, I could only imagine the damage you can do with this power in your hands :)

Kelly, Your SW Florida Destination Wedding Planner said...

No way. Are you serious? I must have one.

Tara said...

I've had this too and I agree with you Leslie. Absolutely wonderful product!!! I gave one to all the photographers in my family and its great for sharing event stuff!