Sunday, June 22, 2008

What am I doing?

Lately, everytime I log into Twitter they're at full capacity, so I'm unable to send any Tweets. Well, since I'm now in full withdrawal mode, I've decided to update my past couple of days here:

78 hours ago...
carrying five cases of water up three flights of stairs then down three flights of stairs, then up three flights of stairs again (long story, don't ask).

76 hours ago...
making sixteen welcome bags (plus two extras).

72 hours ago...
re-making sixteen welcome bags plus two extras (another long story, don't ask).

70 hours ago...
delivering sixteen welcome bags (plus two extras).

69 hours ago...
feeling the consequences of lifting five cases of water up and down several flights of stairs (I can barely lift my arms).

45 hours ago...
sinus problems. no appetite. can barely breathe. chills. every muscle is sore. T-minus 24 hours and counting for the last wedding of our season.

36 hours ago...
counting my blessings (specifically, a spa gift-certificate from a past client)

35.50 hours ago...
begging the spa to let me use it NOW!

32.50 hours ago...
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

25 hours ago...
four groomsmen missing from rehearsal, but I'm too relaxed to worry. Tomorrow will be just fine.

18 hours ago...
grateful for a terrific team of helpers, and the weather (no 4:00 p.m. thunderstorms today).

16 hours ago...
last bride before my summer break is down the aisle, and I can lift my arms above my head again.

3 hours ago...
quoting my assistant: "It was good, wasn't it?"

3 minutes ago...
it sure was!

Congratulations Helene and Jayson!
.


(yep, I'm a bad photographer. It's been confirmed).

2 comments:

soireebliss! Events & Wedding said...

Congratulations on successfully wrapping up the last wedding of your season. How long of a break do you have?

Leslie said...

Samantha - I'm taking the month of July off, and I can't wait.