Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Considering the "D" word?

Not that "D" word: DETOX.



Ever since I learned last year about brides adding detox to their wedding day beauty regimen, I've been intrigued. I love the benefits of detox - healthy glowing skin, better digestion, weight loss and increased energy - not so much the process: sweating, pimples, hunger and the other stuff. Let's face it, there's no pretty way to cleanse your body. But more importantly, is there a safe way? most over-the-counter products have left me doubtful, and expensive out of reach spas remain out of the question. Then today I stumbled upon the Notes on a Party blog and learned about the dextox at-home kit from The Organic Pharmacy, "the first and only pharmacy in the world dedicated to health and beauty using organic products and treatments"...yada, yada, yada. Madonna uses their products, so I'm all over it. And a 10-day treatment at $280. is definitely within reach.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Hmmm, not sure about the detox stuff, but it sounds interesting. Even MORE interesting....the Notes on a Party blog you mentioned! Thanks for finding that! Just added it to my feeds to read up on later! Thanks girlie! :)