Thursday, November 8, 2007

It's in the stars

Brides.com has recently introduced an astrology guide that advices brides-to-be on their relationships, romance, wedding planning and more. Considering, when I was a kid, I used to write and sell horoscopes for 5 cents, I never read or believe in horoscopes, but, since I'd rather procrastinate than work today, I took a few minutes to read my weekly Bridescope.
.
Libra - 9/23 - 10/22 - You're famous for weighing all possibilities, but endless deliberating isn’t an option when you’re planning a wedding. Unless you want to wait a decade before getting hitched, you’ll need to start making decisions and committing to them. There will be other dresses that you will love, other venues that make you breathless, other cakes that leave your mouth watering, but you need to get with the program and pick one!
.
So that's my problem!! Oh, the things you learn.

No comments: