Friday, August 10, 2007

I’ve been tagged…!

Okay, it's been a crazy week and I’m so late with this, because it required a bit of work on my part (and, well, who needs more work?). I've been tagged by Weddings in a Box. It’s a game among bloggers, and to play along, I am supposed to list eight (8) facts or habits about myself and then tag eight (8) other Bloggers. First part, easy; second part, not so much since I not only have to tag others, but I have to tell them they’ve been tagged. Okay, now for the easy part, about me:

1.I love sparkling wine, Champagne or any wine that has bubbles.
2.I love to watch the Hallmark Channel.
3.Lately, I’ve become addicted to whole milk lattes, but I always get the newbie at Cosi, who does not know how to make them, so then I have to bitch, and wait while a veteran staffer remakes my latte, and then I have to watch them closely to make sure they don’t spit in it. I shouldn’t buy lattes at Cosi anymore.
4.I have no favorite color.
5.I love to read.
6.I only own black shoes.
7.I LOVE weddings and events!
8.Actually, I LOVE planning weddings and events!
Wait! I made eight already? But I’m just getting started…

Tag, you’re it:

Tidbits on Weddings by Socialites
RSVP Shindig
My, what good taste you have!
Creating the Perfect Settings
Brides in the City
Serene Bride
The Hitching Post
My Wedding Blog

No comments: